Multimedia Producers and Videographers
Plan and execute engaging unique multimedia content for dailyevergreen.com, and Student Media’s social media outlets as well as Marketing department and Advertising department clients.
- Exceptional communication skills
- Understanding of how to shoot and edit video and audio
- Strong news judgment
- Must be creative and innovative, with a strong sense of how to engage the campus
- Infectious enthusiasm required
- Must be able to work flexible hours, including nights and weekends.
- Ability to meet deadlines with time to spare.
- Knowledge of building apps and interactive graphics a plus.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Participate in Boot Camp training for Web & Mobile staff the week before school starts
- Meet weekly with Web & Mobile Department for training, review the week’s strengths and areas for improvement, and most importantly, brainstorm
- Attend Daily Evergreen newsroom all-staff meetings